Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I love Christmas!

I haven't blogged in a while and I definitely haven't keep up with my 30 days of blogging challenge... Two more days of finals and I'll be back I promise. well.. maybe. But for now I just wanted to share this beautiful message with all of you :)


"It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes or bags! Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more."
-How the Grinch Stole Christmas

May we all remember the true reason of Christmas this year. May we serve our friends, our neighbors and even those we may not like. May we remember those that need us most. Even if Santa can't make it to your house this year, Jesus Christ will always be there :)

Merry Christmas everyone! (in a weekish of course..)

No comments:

Post a Comment