Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 12: Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play.

This probably isn't the best indicator of my music choices because I hardly ever listen to my iPod AND when I got my iPod touch I had to downsize from 80 GB to 32 GB and share that with apps and whatnot so I really never did get around to putting too much music on. But I guess I did put most of my favs so here it goes.

1. Jump Then Fall - Taylor Swift (so far, so good)
2. We'll Bring the World His Truth - The RM soundtrack (not sure why that's on there... haha)
3. Let Him Heal Your Heart - From EFY but don't know the artist
4. Deeper Still - Jericho Road
5. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) - Glee Cast
6. Every Single Tear - Jericho Road
7. Help Me Remember - Rascal Flatts
8. Easy - Rascal Flatts
9. It's Not Supposed to Go Like That - Rascal Flatts (not sure what's going on here...)
10. Everything to Win - EFY

So let's just say that I would have probably skipped songs 2, 3, 4, 6, and 10 had I actually been listening (unless it was Sunday of course. or if I was in the mood for churchy songs) .. but oh well.

Welp, I must go study now.



No comments:

Post a Comment