Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 7 - My wedding.

My wedding was the best day of my life. For reals. I am so happy that I got to marry the love of my life in the temple and that we're coming up on 1 year (one more month!) I can't believe it..

I wrote about our wedding and honeymoon and other adventures here so I don't think I'm going to write it again but feel free to visit that post :) Here are some pictures that I love though!

Yay we're married at last!! :)

My handsome hubby

SO grateful that my whole family could be there to celebrate with me--except for 2 of my favorite people
These beauties :)


Love my new family :)


I really love this picture from my wedding. My brothers are awesome and I am so happy that they traveled to Utah in the cold to be with me on my special day. Love them :)

May we live happily ever after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment